Zucchini and Squash Noodle Ramen
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Del Monte® Zucchini and Yellow Squash Noodles
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 baby bok choy, cooked and halved
- 4 soft-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 sheets toasted nori (seaweed), torn into pieces
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat together chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in saucepan set over medium heat; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash noodles, and green onions; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or just until tender.
- Divide bok choy evenly among bowls; ladle broth mixture over top. Top with soft-cooked eggs.
- Garnish with nori, and toasted sesame seeds (if using).
- • Serve with Asian chili sauce or sriracha sauce if desired.
- • Add sliced pork if desired.
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/