Spicy Grilled Caulilini™ SweetStem™ Cauliflower with Pine Nuts
- 2 pounds Mann’s Caulilini™ SweetStem™ Caulifower
- ½ teaspoon red chili fakes
- 1 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon, julienned
- 16 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, picked
- 2 ounces pine nuts
- 1 pinch Espelette chili powder
- Trim Caulilini as needed. Blanch it in heavily salted boiling water for 2 minutes, then transfer to a salted ice bath.
- Place chili fakes, vinegar, lemon zest, roasted garlic, in saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Lightly toss Caulilini in grapeseed oil, season and grill on medium to high until it is lightly charred, about 3-4 minutes.
- Toss the grilled Caulilini with the vinegar mixture, parsley leaves and pine nuts. Dust with the Espelette powder and serve.
- Serves 8 as a side dish
- By Chef Tony Baker, Montrio Bistro
- Member, Mann’s Chef Panel
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/