Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1½ cups Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10oz) packages Del MonteⓇ Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Del MonteⓇ Avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice from Del MonteⓇ Limes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450℉. In a small saucepan, heat hot sauce and butter until butter is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower with ¾ cup hot sauce mixture and spread out in 1 layer making sure there is space between florets. Roast until browned, 25-30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mash together avocado, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with green onion and cilantro. Serve avocado and remaining hot sauce-butter mixture on the side.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/