Sheet Pan Chili-Lime Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- ½ Del MonteⓇ Pineapple, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 habanero chilis, roughly chopped
- ½ Del MonteⓇ onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup juice from Del MonteⓇ Limes
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 Del MonteⓇ Red Bell Peppers, sliced into ¼ ” strips
- 1 Del MonteⓇ Onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons juice from Del MonteⓇ Limes
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Corn tortillas
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- To a food processor or blender, add pineapple, habaneros, onion, lime juice, and salt. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together shrimp, bell peppers, onion, oil, chili powder, lime juice, and salt. Transfer to a sheet pan and roast until vegetables are crisp tender and shrimp is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, fill corn tortillas with shrimp and vegetables, drizzle with salsa and garnish with cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/