Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip
- 2 Del MonteⓇ Red Bell Peppers
- ½ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 8oz feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Del MonteⓇ Cucumber, sliced
- Pita wedges or chips
- Preheat the broiler. Place peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil about 4” from heating element, turning occasionally, until blackened all over. Transfer peppers to a paper bag, crimp top to seal bag, and let steam for 10 minutes.
- Peel blackened skin from peppers, and remove seeds and stem.
- In a food processor pulse almonds until finely ground. Add peppers, feta, oil, garlic, cumin, and pepper flakes. Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. With machine running, add just enough water to make dip smooth and spreadable, about 2 tablespoons.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with cucumber and pita.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/