Roasted Pineapple Shrimp Salad Wraps
- 1 pound large shelled shrimp
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Del MonteⓇ pineapple
- 4 spinach wraps
- 2 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 Del MonteⓇ avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl toss shrimp with orange zest and juice, ¼ cup cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 and up to 3 hours.
- Cut off top and bottom of pineapple, then cut off skin. Cut pineapple into ½” thick rounds, then cut each round into 4 wedges, and cut out the core.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Lightly oil 2 large rimmed baking sheets.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Place shrimp on one baking sheet, spreading it out in a single layer. On second baking sheet toss pineapple with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and spread in a single layer.
- Roast shrimp until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Roast pineapple, turning the pieces once, until softened and starting to brown around the edges, about 20 minutes.
- To assemble, lay wraps flat on a countertop. Top with spinach, roasted pineapple, shrimp, avocado, and remaining ¼ cup cilantro. Fold in sides of wraps, then roll up tightly. Wrap in parchment paper and cut in half to serve.
- Reserve any leftover roasted pineapple for another use.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/