Pineapple Pecan Bread Puddings
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for ramekins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups lightly packed torn white bread cubes (such as French-style bread)
- 1½ cups chopped Del MonteⓇ pineapple
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Lightly butter six 8oz ramekins.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine milk, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir in bread, pineapple, and pecans.
- Divide bread pudding mixture between ramekins.
- Bake until set and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/