Pineapple Melon Agua Fresca Coolers
- 1 Del MonteⓇ pineapple, trimmed, cored, and cut into cubes
- 1 Del MonteⓇ MAG Melon, seeded, peeled, and cut into cubes
- ½ cup fresh lime juice from Del MonteⓇ limes
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chile-lime salt
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water
- Set aside 8 pineapple cubes and 8 melon cubes.
- In batches in a blender combine remaining pineapple, remaining melon, lime juice, honey, cayenne, and 4 cups water. Blend until very smooth.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing on solids with a spatula to extract the juice.
- To serve, run a lime wedge around the rim of tall drinking glasses. Dip the rim of each glass in chile-lime salt. Fill glasses with ice, then fill halfway with agua fresca. Top off with sparkling water. Garnish with pineapple and cantaloupe cubes.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/