Pineapple-Cashew Chicken Bowls
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2” chunks
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups Del MonteⓇ Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups Del MonteⓇ Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups Del MonteⓇ Pineapple chunks
- ½ cup cashews, toasted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Reserve until ready to use.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add broth mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165℉.
- Mix cornstarch and 1 ½ tablespoons water. Add slurry to chicken, along with pineapple and cashews. Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and saute 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a large plate.
- To the same pan, add broccoli florets and ¼ cup water, cover, and let steam 4-5 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a separate plate.
- To serve, divide zucchini noodles among 4 bowls. Top with chicken mixture and steamed broccoli. Garnish with extra chopped pineapple and serve immediately.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/