Peanut Butter Crunch Breakfast Parfaits
- ⅓ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups Del MonteⓇ blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped Del MonteⓇ pineapple
- 1 cup Del MonteⓇ blackberries
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine peanut butter and maple syrup, stirring occasionally until smooth. Stir in oats.
- Scatter oat mixture on baking sheet in small clusters and bake until lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest and juice. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring, until blueberries have burst, 8-10 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture and simmer just until thickened. Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- To assemble parfaits, place a spoonful of the blueberry sauce in the bottom of each of 4 glasses or jars. Top with spoonfuls of yogurt, a sprinkle of peanut butter crunch, and a few cubes of pineapple and blackberries. Top with another layer of yogurt, a spoonful of blueberry sauce, a sprinkle of peanut butter crunch, and more pineapple and blackberries.
- Serve immediately.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/