Peanut Butter and Banana Granola Clusters
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Del MonteⓇ banana, broken into large pieces
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir to combine oats and pecans.
- In a blender combine banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread oat mixture out on baking sheet in an even layer and press it into a compact ½” thick rectangle.
- Bake, rotating baking sheet halfway through, until browned and firm, 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the pan on a rack. Break into large clusters.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 month.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/