One-Pan Pasta with Tomatoes, Cauliflower, and Sausage
- 8oz hot or sweet bulk Italian sausage
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3½ cups chicken or vegetable stock or water
- 1½ cups Del MonteⓇ Bon Bon Tomatoes
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 8oz container Del MonteⓇ Pre-Cut Cauliflower Florets
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan (2oz)
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, stirring frequently, until browned. Use a slotted spoon to transfer sausage to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add onion to the fat in the skillet and sauté until softened, 6-8 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, and pepper flakes and cook 1 minute more.
- Add stock or water, tomatoes, and spaghetti to skillet. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cook until pasta is tender, 3-5 minutes more. If liquid evaporates before pasta is done cooking, add more and continue to cook.
- When pasta is tender, take skillet off heat and stir in cooked sausage, basil, and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/