No-Bake Strawberry Banana Cheesecakes
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Del MonteⓇ bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, tops removed, cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Divide between 4 small jars or glasses, firmly and evenly pressing it into the bottom.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream, sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest and beat until light and fluffy. Transfer mixture to a zip-top plastic bag and cut off 1 corner of bag.
- Place a layer of sliced banana on top of the graham cracker crusts. Stand up the strawberry halves around the inside of the jars or glasses so the cut sides face outward. Pipe cheesecake mixture into jars or glasses to fill, and smooth tops.
- Garnish cheesecakes with more banana and strawberries. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/