No-Bake Mini Chocolate Custards with Honeyed Bananas
- ½ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided and melted
- 4oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Del MonteⓇ banana, sliced ½” thick
- In a small bowl stir to combine cookie crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil. Measure 2 tablespoons of mixture into each of 4 shallow cups, glasses, or jars, and press crumbs into an even, compact layer. Freeze crusts for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate in 30-second bursts, stirring after each, until melted. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream and salt and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate until smooth.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among the cups, glasses, or jars, smooth the tops, and refrigerate.
- In a medium nonstick skillet heat remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, stir in honey and cook until bubbling. Add banana slices and cook until light brown on 1 side, then turn to brown second side.
- Serve chilled custards topped with bananas.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/