Honey-Orange Glazed Chicken Skewers
- 1 cup fresh orange juice from Del MonteⓇ oranges
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice from Del MonteⓇ limes
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Del MonteⓇ red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1” squares
- 1 Del MonteⓇ green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1” squares
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 Del MonteⓇ pineapple, trimmed, cored, and cut into 1” cubes
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan combine orange juice, lime juice, honey, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to simmer until mixture is thickened and syrupy, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare a medium-hot grill fire or preheat a gas grill on medium heat for 10 minutes with the cover on.
- Thread chicken, red and green bell pepper, onion, and pineapple onto skewers (reserve any extra pineapple for another use). Grill, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides and chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer skewers to a baking sheet and brush liberally on all sides with orange glaze. Return to grill and cook, turning, until glaze caramelizes, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/