Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad Lettuce Cups
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons preferred vegetable oil
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 16 romaine leaves
- 2 Del MonteⓇ Avocados, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 container Del MonteⓇ Bon Bon Tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ½ cup olive oil
- Prepare a medium-hot two-zone grill fire, preheat a gas grill on medium-high for 10 minutes, or heat a grill pan over medium heat. Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet or cast-iron skillet until breasts are no more than ¾” thick.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160℉ and juices run clear when cut. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice crosswise.
- Bring 1” water to a boil in a large saucepan with a steamer basket inside. Use tongs to lower eggs into steamer basket, cover, and steam for 10 minutes. Fill a bowl with ice water and transfer eggs to ice water to cool. Crack eggs all over and peel, then quarter eggs lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place bacon in skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and crisp. Transfer to a plate. Once cooled, roughly chop.
- On a large serving platter lay out sliced chicken, eggs, bacon, romaine, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, and blue cheese.
- In a blender combine vinegar, yogurt, buttermilk, honey, and garlic. With blender running, add oil in a thin, steady stream until incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve lettuce cup fixings with dressing for drizzling.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/