Frozen Banana Bars Four Ways
- 4 Del Monte® bananas, sliced
- 8 tbsp coconut water
- 8 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- ⅓ cup crushed chocolate cookies
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- Caramel syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut water and powdered peanut butter.
- Dip each banana slice in the peanut butter mixture and place on the lined tray.
- On one quarter of the tray, sprinkle mini marshmallows and half the chopped chocolate.
- On a second quarter of the tray, sprinkle the other half of the chopped chocolate bar and blueberries.
- On the third quarter of the tray, sprinkle crushed chocolate cookies.
- On the fourth quarter of the tray, sprinkle coconut flakes, then drizzle with caramel syrup.
- Place the tray in the freezer for at least two hours, or until frozen solid.
- Flip the baking tray onto a large cutting board and peel off parchment paper. Use a large kitchen knife to cut individual bars. Enjoy!
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/