Del Monte Gold® Pineapple Fried “Rice”
- ½ ounce bacon fat
- ½ Del Monte Gold® pineapple, chopped
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and cut into rounds
- ¼ cup prosciutto stock
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 (14 ounce) package Mann’s Cauliflower Fried “Rice” Blend
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook the Del Monte Gold® pineapple in the bacon fat. Once it starts to caramelize (after 3-4 minutes), add the chile.
- Stir for 1 minute more, then deglaze the pan with the prosciutto stock.
- Add the lime juice and soy sauce and reduce the mixture by two-thirds.
- Steam the Mann’s Cauliflower Fried “Rice” Blend in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Add it to the pan along with the cilantro and butter.
- Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/