Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries with Avocado Ranch
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- ½ Del MonteⓇ avocado, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- Trim the ends off the zucchini, then cut each one in half crosswise. Cut each zucchini half into 4 wedges. In a colander toss zucchini with salt and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse then dry well with a kitchen towel.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a shallow bowl combine panko, Parmesan, oregano, thyme, and pepper. In a second shallow bowl beat eggs well.
- Dip zucchini spears in egg, then in panko mixture, then place on baking sheet, leaving a little space between spears. Bake until browned and crisp, 25-30 minutes.
- While fries bake, in a blender combine avocado, yogurt, dill, chives, lime juice, salt, and garlic. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender jar as needed. Add cool water until dressing reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve zucchini fries warm with avocado ranch.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/