Creamy Roasted Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup
- 3 cups Del MonteⓇ pre-cut butternut squash
- 6 cups containers Del MonteⓇ pre-cut cauliflower florets
- 1 Del MonteⓇ onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup canned coconut milk, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss together squash, cauliflower, onion, oil, and salt. Spread out in an even layer and roast, without stirring, until vegetables are tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a large saucepan and add broth, coconut milk, and curry powder. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes.
- Use a hand blender to puree soup until very smooth, or puree in batches in a normal blender.
- Divide soup among 4 bowls, drizzle with coconut milk, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/