Coconut Overnight Oats with Pineapple-Ginger Jam
- 3½ cups unsweetened beverage-style coconut milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup canned coconut cream
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 Del Monte Pineapple, rind removed, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- ½ cup toasted flaked coconut
- In a large bowl combine coconut milk, oats, coconut cream, chia seeds, maple syrup, and salt. Spoon the mixture into 4 small jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a large, deep skillet combine pineapple, sugar, and ginger. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until jam is thick, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely, then refrigerate.
- To serve, top oats with pineapple jam and coconut.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/