Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 3 Del Monte® bananas, divided
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly, divided
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- In paper cup liner, swirl 1 tbsp melted chocolate to coat liner, leaving 1/4-inch border at top. Place in muffin tin; repeat to fill 12 muffin cups. Freeze for 10 minutes or until chocolate sets. Reserve remaining chocolate.
- In food processor or blender, pulse 2 bananas, yogurt, peanut butter, honey and vanilla until smooth; spoon 3 tbsp banana yogurt mixture into each chocolate cup.
- Slice remaining banana; top each cup with banana slices and sprinkle of peanuts. Drizzle with remaining chocolate.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or until center is firm and frozen. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Use milk or dark chocolate if desired.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/