Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana
- 5 Del Monte® bananas
- 10 wooden sticks
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Assorted toppings of your choosing: we recommend sprinkles, nuts, chocolate chips.
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half.
- Place a wooden stick in the cut end of each banana.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the bananas on the baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, and stir until smooth.
- Use a spoon to dip the bananas in chocolate and add your toppings to enjoy!
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/