Chocolate Avocado Protein Balls
- 2 cups lightly packed pitted dates, chopped
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ Del MonteⓇ avocado, pitted and diced
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor combine dates, walnuts, oats, avocado, cocoa powder, almond butter, and salt. Pulse until everything is very finely ground.
- Shape mixture into balls, using 1 tablespoon for each ball. Roll the balls in coconut.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/