Chile-Lime Watermelon Paletas
- 1 pound Del MonteⓇ Watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, from Del MonteⓇ Limes
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon ancho, guajillo, or other pure chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Chile-lime salt
- In a blender combine watermelon, lime juice, agave, and chili powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour watermelon mixture into 3oz ice pop molds and place cover on mold. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze solid, at least 6 hours and preferably overnight.
- To remove ice pops from molds, briefly dip molds in cool water just long enough to get ice pops to release. Place on a baking sheet and return to freezer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chile-lime salt. Leftover ice pops may be kept in the freezer in a plastic freezer bag or container.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/