Caribbean Grilled Fish with Pineapple
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice from Del MonteⓇ Limes
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- About 1¼ pounds red snapper, cut into 4 fillets
- 2 cups diced pineapple from 1 Del MonteⓇ Pineapple
- 1 Del MonteⓇ Red Bell Pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 Del MonteⓇ Avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, from Del MonteⓇ Lime
- Prepare a medium-hot two-zone grill fire, preheat a gas grill to medium-high for 10 minutes, or preheat the oven to 400℉.
- In a medium bowl stir together parsley, green onion, lime juice, 3 tablespoons oil, oregano, thyme, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Rub snapper all over with herb mixture.
- Lay 4 double layers of foil on a work surface. Divide pineapple, bell pepper, and jalapeño between foil, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Top with snapper.
- Seal foil packets. For a grill, place packets on cooler side of grill. For oven, place packets on a large baking sheet. Grill or bake until fish is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Open packets carefully and serve with avocado and lime wedges.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/