Brown Butter and Sage Squash Noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 16 sage leaves
- 2 (12oz) packages Del MonteⓇ Butternut Squash Noodles
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted walnut
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter. When butter is hot, add sage leaves and cook until they turn a different shade of green and are crisp. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- Cook butter until it is browned and fragrant, then add squash noodles and salt. Cook, stirring, until noodles are softened but still firm, about 4 minutes.
- Add cream and cook until noodles are lightly coated.
- Garnish noodles with fried sage and walnuts.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/