Blender Banana Oat Muffins
- 2 Del Monte® large ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- ½ cup fat free yellow cake mix
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients except raisins in blender.
- Blend / pulse quickly just until mixed.
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour into 4 large (4 oz.) muffin cups or 8 regular muffin cups lined with paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/