Blackberry-Basil Shrub Sipper
- 1 cup Del MonteⓇ Blackberries, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- Ice cubes
- Three 12oz bottles ginger beer
- In a medium bowl stir to combine blackberries, basil, vinegar, and sugar. Crush berries with the back of a spoon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir shrub to dissolve sugar, then strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
- To serve, fill tall glasses with ice cubes. Add 2 tablespoons shrub to each glass and top off with ginger beer. Garnish with blackberries and basil sprigs.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/