Beef and Broccoli Rainbow Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound beef flank steak, cut across the grain into ¼”-thick strips
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups Del MonteⓇ pre-cut broccoli florets
- 1 Del MonteⓇ red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup 1” chunks Del MonteⓇ pineapple
- 1 cup Del MonteⓇ pre-shredded cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl stir to combine soy sauce, sriracha, cornstarch, sesame oil, and 1 tablespoon water. Add beef, toss to coat, and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a very large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat until shimmering. Add broccoli and bell pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add pineapple and cabbage and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and wipe out skillet or wok. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add beef to skillet or wok and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 2 minutes. Add vegetables back to pan and toss everything together.
- Served garnished with green onion.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/