Barbecue Chicken Pineapple Pizza
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ⅔ cup preferred barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 6oz mozzarella, torn into ¾” chunks or shredded
- 2 cups 1” chunks Del MonteⓇ pineapple
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, very thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a medium saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl and toss with ⅓ cup barbecue sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Lightly oil a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat cook bacon, turning, until browned and crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Let cool, then crumble bacon.
- Press pizza dough into a 14” round on prepared baking sheet. Spread with remaining ⅓ cup barbecue sauce, leaving a 1” border. Top with chicken, mozzarella, pineapple, onion, bacon, and jalapeño.
- Bake until well-browned, 15-20 minutes.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/