Banana-Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 Del MonteⓇ banana, sliced
- 2 Del MonteⓇ bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- In a small nonstick skillet melt coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in maple syrup. When syrup bubbles, add banana slices. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.
- In a blender combine frozen bananas, oats, cocoa powder, almond or coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Top smoothie bowl with caramelized banana slices, cacao nibs, and coconut flakes.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/