Avocado Salmon Salad Cups
- 8oz salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 Del MonteⓇ Avocados
- ½ Del MonteⓇ Cucumber, finely diced
- Turn the oven on to the broil setting. Place salmon on metal baking sheet, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over fish and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Broil 7-10 minutes or until fish is opaque in the center. Let cool completely and flake into chunks.
- In a medium bowl whisk together lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, chives, dill, parsley, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, reserving shells for serving. Remove pit and score ½” dice in the flesh. Scoop flesh into bowl with lemon dressing, leaving a ¼” thick shell. Add salmon and cucumber and stir gently to coat with dressing.
- Scoop salmon mixture back into avocado shells and serve.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/