- 2 cups Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, diced, divided
- 1 ½ cups Del Monte® Strawberries, sliced, divided
- ½ cup light cream cheese spread
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 2 egg whites
- Grated lemon peel (one lemon’s worth)
- 1 ¼ cup flour, divided
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- Fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat cream cheese and ½ cup of the sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg whites and lemon peel; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of the flour and the baking soda.
- Add to wet mixture alternately with the sour cream, beating well after each addition. (Careful – do not over mix!)
- Spray 9 inch pan with cooking spray; spread batter onto the bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Toss 1 and ½ cups of pineapple and 1 cup of strawberries with remaining ¼ cup sugar and remaining 2 tsp of flour. Spoon over batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Top with remaining fruit and whipped cream.
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/