Pineapple-Mango Salsa Wontons
- Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 24 wonton sheets (or 1 package; this can be found at your local grocery store)
- 2 cups Del Monte® Fresh Cut Diced Mango
- 2 cups Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, diced
- 1 small Del Monte® cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- Half a medium Del Monte® red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Coat mini-muffin pans with cooking spray and line the molds with wonton sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each wonton with salsa and serve.
- Salsa also goes great with tortilla chips, as well as a topping for fish and chicken
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/