- 1 Del Monte® peach
- ¼ cup of butter, melted
- Light brown sugar
- Phylo sheets
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- Wash and cut peach into thin slices, set aside.
- On a pan place a sheet of phylo and brush with butter, place another sheet of phylo and brush with butter, repeat this until you have about 5 or 6 phylo sheets, on the final sheet brush a bit of butter and place the peaches on a single layer, sprinkle with light brown sugar.
- Fold the edges of the phylo, they should only cover a bit of the peaches.
- Place pan in the oven and bake until phylo is golden brown.
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/