Grilled Tomato and Mozzarella Pizza
- 2 medium Del Monte® tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large whole wheat pitas
- ¾ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Brush olive oil on both sides of pita and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place on grill over medium to low heat.
- Distribute tomato slices and spinach over each pita.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add crushed basil leaves and top with cheese last.
- Cover and grill for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Del Monte Fruits https://fruits.com/