Fruity Tuna-Salad Pita Sandwiches
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 9oz can of tuna in water, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 2 tbsp minced green onions
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup of Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, diced
- 2 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas, cut in half
- 1 1/3 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 8 Del Monte® tomato slices, 1/4-inch-thick
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and pepper over tuna.
- Combine tuna, diced egg, celery, and the next 5 ingredients (celery through pineapple) in a bowl. Line each pita half with 1/3 cup lettuce and 2 tomato slices.
- Divide the tuna mixture evenly among pita halves.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/