Blackened Shrimp Pineapple Salad
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, cut in chunks
- 1/2 Del Monte® red pepper, cut in thin slices
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. blackening seasoning
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce
- Salt and Pepper
- Choice of dressing
- Rub and coat shrimp with blackening seasoning.
- In a pan, heat butter and sauté shrimp.
- Cook about 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and set on a paper towel covered plate to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and top with shrimp.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/