Tomato Salad topped Porterhouse
- 1 cup diced Del Monte® plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 shallot, chopped
- salt and pepper
- porterhouse steak
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- While the grill is heating, mix olive oil, vinegar, and tarragon in a bowl.
- Add in Del Monte® tomatoes and shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill until it reaches your desired color.
- Remove steak from grill and top with salad.
Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc https://fruits.com/