Sweet Potato Noodle Pad Thai
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Del Monte® Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup torn fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Stir together lime juice, Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and sriracha; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook ginger and garlic for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrots and sweet potato noodles; cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until almost tender. Push vegetables to one side of skillet. Add eggs to empty side of skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until set and soft curds form.
- Pour lime juice mixture into pan, stirring to coat vegetables and eggs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until no liquid remains. Divide evenly among plates.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro and green onions. Serve with lime wedges (if using).
- • Add sliced chicken, shrimp or tofu if desired.
- • Replace Del Monte® Sweet Potato Noodles with Del Monte® Butternut Squash Noodles or Del Monte® Zucchini Noodles.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/