Summer Sangria with Watermelon + Pineapple
This refreshing summer sangria with watermelon and pineapple is a fun twist on sangria that utilizes fresh summer produce.
- 1 bottle Moscato wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 C brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 C Del Monte® watermelon, cubed and cold
- 2 C Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, cubed and cold
- lemon lime soda, for serving
- ice cubes
- Pour the wine and brandy into a pitcher and stir to combine. Add the sliced lime, watermelon, and pineapple.
- To serve, place some of the fruit in a glass with ice. Pour the sangria over the ice and top with lemon lime soda.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/