Sriracha-Lime Grilled Watermelon
- Del Monte watermelon, cut into wedges
- ½ tbsp olive oil, plus more for grill pan
- 1¼ tsp sriracha
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp lime zest
- 4 lime wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and sriracha. Pour over watermelon wedges and allow them to marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Grill watermelon until grill marks appear, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle salt, sugar and lime zest on the wedges. Serve with lime wedges!
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/