Pineapple Berry “Gummies”
These are tasty and guilt-free. Your kids will love the delicious texture and you’ll love how simple the ingredient list is.
- 1 Bottle (12 fl oz) Pineapple Blueberry Blackberry Juice
- 2 Pkg (each 7 g) unflavored gelatin powder (2 tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Lightly coat 9-inch square pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a mixing bowl, pour gelatin over 1/2 cup juice. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring remaining juice to a boil. Stir boiling juice into gelatin mixture. Stir constantly for 1 to 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Stir in honey until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into 1-inch square or cut with cookie cutters.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/