Guacamole, Scrambled Egg, Tomato Breakfast
- 2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 4 oz Del Monte® Fresh Guac (flavor of choice)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives, Minced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- ½ Cup Halved Grape Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Drizzle bread with olive oil, and toast for 5-10 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Spread Del Monte® Fresh Guac on toast and squeeze lime juice over avocado. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and scramble them in a greased skillet over medium heat until set.
- Add scrambled eggs to toast and top with cut tomatoes and chives.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste. For an extra twist add a thin slice of smoked salmon.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/