Green Onion Crab Cakes with Pineapple Salsa
- ½ Pound fresh crabmeat or 2 (6 oz.) cans crabmeat, drained
- ½ Cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 Cups diced Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple
- ½ Cup chopped green onion
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In medium bowl, gently stir together all ingredients except black pepper. Season to taste with black pepper. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Form crab mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Sauté crab cakes, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- Combine first five ingredients in medium bowl.
- Toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/