Grilled Chicken with Watermelon Carpaccio
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ Del Monte® seedless watermelon
- Balsamic vinegar
- Wash and clean chicken breasts.
- Salt and pepper these and grill until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut the flesh of a watermelon very thinly – a mandolin is great for this.
- Place thin slices of watermelon on plate, do not layer one slice over another.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- When chicken is ready place on top of the watermelon and enjoy!
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/