Curried Shrimp with Pineapple
- 2 cups Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup Del Monte® onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ lb large shrimp, shelled and divined
- 1 Del Monte® green pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 cups Del Monte® Fresh Cut Diced Mango
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 ¼ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha (or as desired)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion until soft and then push to the side of the skillet.
- Add shrimp and curry powder, cook about two minutes each side.
- Add bell pepper and stir ingredients in the skillet together, cook until pepper softens.
- Add pineapple, mango, coconut milk, fish sauce, sriracha and sugar.
- Simmer for about 2 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle basil.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
Del Monte Fresh http://fruits.com/